FlowTube benefits: customise solutions from reusable steel tubes and joints, brackets, parts and accessories
FlowTube™ has numerous benefits: one of the key benefits is that the range of steel tubes, rapid assembled connecting joints and brackets, roller tracks, accessories and parts are totally reusable.
It is an extremely versatile solution that lets you customise virtually any application for storage, assembly, manufacturing, distribution and material handling. The applications and solutions are compatible with requirements in industry, office, retail, education and other institutions.
As FlowTube can be simply modified and reused it is totally compatible with the Kaizen philosophy of continual improvement and Lean Manufacturing environments. This simple-to-use solution will simplify your processes, increase your productivity and decrease your costs and gives a highly positive return on investment (ROI).
We will help you every step of the way. We can draw your diagrams and build your applications for you, or show you how easy it is to assemble and create your own cost-effective solutions. Click here to see how easy it is to build FlowTube.
Further key FlowTube benefits are listed below
The benefits of FlowTube
- Fully flexible and versatile modular system - structures are assembled rather than welded.
- Ergonomic design
- Excellent return on investment (roi)
- Little waste - joints and tubes can be re-used
- Can be re-configured
- Designed for longevity (eg rust inhibitor is applied to inner surface of the tube)
- Virtually maintenance free
- Excellent for inventory management (FIFO - first in, first out, etc)
- Excellent for time management (can delivered pre-assembled, more efficient production etc)
- No special technical skills required
- No special tools required - just a tape measure, tube cutting tool and a 5mm allen key.
- Benefits of joints
- A new and patented design
- Excellent grip characteristics included in the joint design
- Grip is enhanced 30% when used with coated tubes
- Number of finishes available for both tubes and joints - stainless steel or colour coded plastic coating
- choice of delivery methods
- Wide range of accessories available which allows your application to be customised - such as castors, adaptors, roller tracks, label holders, tube end bungs, adjustable height tube feet, hinges, towing hitches, etc
- Benefits of Stainless Steel tube
- Higher strength to weight ration than coated tube
- Superior resistance to oil, chemical and others
- Cleaner to cut
- Environmentally friendly
- Electrostatic discharge
- Can be used in a clean room
Click here to learn more about FlowTube applications and FlowTube specifications
For more FlowTube examples click here to visit our FlowTube Gallery
Click here to download a FlowTube brochure or contact us and we will be pleased to send you one.
The choice is yours
- We design, assemble and deliver
- We design - you assemble from your stock of FlowTube parts
- We deliver FlowTube parts - you design and assemble
FlowTube™ benefits virtually every fundamental business criteria from the bottom line and value of investment, staffing requirements, space requirement, application, longevity, versatility – to name but a few.
The durable and versatile nature of FlowTube lets you build a wide variety of customised applications and solutions for virtually any business environment.